Extremely inspired by a color palette I discovered recently in one of the many beautiful works by Jen Ramos of Cocoa & Hearts. With a foundation of black & white, such lovely summer colors as aqua, apple, fuchsia & cherry seem to pop off the page. I’ve collected some treasures whose shades combine to reflect this gorgeous palette..
- Colors 17, one of the small paintings from Cocoa & Hearts that I’m just dying to have. So sad it’s sold!
- Such a pretty pop of grass green! (Kate Spade’s Camelia Avenue Posy Vase)
- Loving Kate’s book clutch series for an eclectic twist on an evening bag. (I Married Adventure)
- The most lovely pink & coral ensemble – classic lines meet feminine beauty. (Preen resort collection via This Is Glamorous)
- Oh what I wouldn’t do for a pair of bubble gum pink suede Manolos.. (via The Coveteur)
- I’ve recently fallen in love with rose wine! (Montes Cherub via Martha Stewart Weddings)
- Have you ever sampled elderflower soda? So light & delicious…alone or with a splash of spirit! Love this packaging too; what a gorgeous use of typography. (Elderflower Presse via Oh Joy!)
- Gold & aquamarine makes for such a lovely summertime sparkle. (M.Flynn via This Is Glamorous)