In honor of Kate Spade’s Live Colorfully project selecting my very favorite combination for their July color of the month (yippee!) I’ve decided to share a couple of my recent black & white favorites as an afternoon treat. Kicking things off with the featured (and very lovely) vintage print by Christopher David Ryan.
- Classic yet modern, feminine perfection – this dress is to die for! If only I knew who made it.. (Pinterest via Coco + Kelley)
- Wouldn’t it be lovely to carry Kate Spade’s Cooper Square Katarina bag to work each day?
- Loving these fabulous flat Mary Jane’s, another Kate masterpiece..
- Obsessed with the classic 50’s appeal of these J.Crew spectators (via J.Crewing)
- Such a pretty outfit – I love dressing up a pair of fancy shorts! (via Sandro)