I am so in love with Pantone’s Color of the Year for 2011. The sweet reddish-pink tones in Honeysuckle Pink are uplifting and energizing…and SO season-appropriate! Designers are exploring the warm, happy tone in creations from fashion to home decor to packaging. Embrace the trend!
- Honeysuckle Pink Pantone swatch & fashion sketches via Pantone Color of the Year press release
- You know I just love my fancy shorts 🙂 (Rebecca Minkoff via ShopBop)
- My beautiful bridesmaids wore J.Crew’s Arabelle. Love seeing it in this striking, feminine tone! (via J.Crew)
- I’ve got sun and sand on my mind…the shade of this Zimmerman bikini is called ‘ebony rose’…gorgeous! (via Net A Porter)
- A lovely addition to a summer sundress.. Anthropologie’s Painter’s Garden scarf.
- Lanvin does it right. Honeysuckle leather ballet flats! (via Nordstrom)