I can’t stop thinking about spring & summertime brights! Though Chicago is struggling to break out of the 50-degree rut we’ve landed in, I just know the heat of the sun is mere moments away. I’ve said it before – no question I’m a classics type of gal. My closet is full of black, white, gray & navy. But I’m finding myself migrating toward the racks filled with tangerine, fuchsia, kelly green & electric blue lately. Perhaps it’s simply the mindset that wearing a lemon-dipped tee puts me in. A couple recent favorites collected here..
- Orange & pink: suddenly so right together.. (Acne Pearl Maxi Skirt via My Wardrobe, Refinery 29)
- Preppy stripes meet poppy brights! (H&M colorblock top via Atlantic Pacific)
- Color-FULL looks from Zara‘s spring collection.
- Metallic color-blocked gladiators? Yes, please. (Opening Ceremony via Elle online)
- Spice up boring denim with Jil Sander’s reversible two-tone leather belt (via Net A Porter)
- Can’t get enough of Prada’s striped canvas ballet flats (via Saks)