Perhaps I’ve gone a bit overboard, but I’m running with this beautiful sunshine-y day…running straight to the tropics! There is a Hawaiian/Polynesian color & pattern trend making its way to boutiques this spring, and while I’m not a fan of going all the way, a subtle touch of tropical feels so right.
- Two prominent trends unite: pretty floral blouse and yes, white crochet shorts! (Photo via Elle Denmark via This Is Glamorous)
- Watercolor goes tropical in Wren’s Spring 2011 collection
- Kate Spade makes the most perfect lemon-wrapped sun hat
- Fawn and fuchsia combine to create this delicious Marc Jacobs clutch (via Elle online)
- The quintessential tutti fruitti swimsuit! (Jessika Allen via Net A Porter)
- Tropical shades for your nails – the perfect subtle touch. (Scotch nail polish via Elle online)
- Espadrilles complete any look this spring, and always.. (Photo via The Coveteur)