Inspired today by the full, beautiful spectrum of color. Not only am I seeing visions of Easter eggs this holiday weekend, I’m also seeing fields of flowers, bright rays of sunshine & crashing waves. It seems that designers are inspired by prismatic color too. A collection of lovely sundresses painted with the colors of the rainbow..
Paint colors photo via Better Than Fine
- So pretty in rose pink with a classic feminine cut. (Sandro Raffia Knit Cotton Dress via Net A Porter)
- Cherry red loveliness! (Maje dress via Net A Porter via Avery Bleu)
- The most gorgeous lemon chiffon shift. (by MaxMara via Matches & Refinery 29)
- Eyelet detail makes this leaf green sundress even prettier. (Derby Dress via J.Crew)
- Sky blue beauty in a sweet, timeless shape. (Summer Hours Linen Dress via J.Crew)
- Pure lavender perfection. (Versace dress via Net A Porter)