What an extraordinary time of year. Though the weather hasn’t quite gotten on board, to me, Easter epitomizes springtime. It is about hope, new beginnings, togetherness, faith, and the feeling of fresh & sunny. I’ve always loved the colors of Easter: soft but cheerful hues that bridge the gap between the icy shades of winter and the brilliant brights of summer. Today, I got lost in Easter loveliness for awhile..
- A most perfect Easter table (By Sloan Photography via Elizabeth Anne Designs)
- They look real to me 🙂 (Faux potted purple hydrangea from PotteryBarn)
- An Easter bangle! Inscribed are the words “a shining light.” (Kate Spade)
- Loving this shade of green for springtime. We have bits & pieces of this collection in white.. the subtle preppy swiss dot detail is just so perfect. (Green Emma dinnerware from PotteryBarn)
- A touch of pastel sparkle (J.Crew Bowdelaire Ballet Flats)
- Perfectly colored confection! (Spring color cupcakes via Oh Happy Day)