I’ve always been drawn to the classics. There is something so beautiful and chic about basic wardrobe staples, and what I love most is that they are constant, unchanging, timeless. They are the building blocks to truly great style. Every time a new season hits I clean out my closet, ridding it of the fleeting color, pattern & style trends that had their moment. But the classics remain. And the best part is, entire labels have devoted themselves to these essentials so you can find beautiful pieces, at all price points, ready for you to make them your own.
- There’s nothing like a clean white basic tee, perfect for layering. (Tee by Kain via Net-A-Porter.com)
- A chic, feminine blazer is like a shortcut to a finished look. (Black & Cream Tuxedo Jacket by EmersonMade)
- Dark framed shades go anywhere with anything! (Oliver Peoples Sheldrake D Frames via Net-A-Porter.com)
- Classic…with a twist! Love these black stripe tights from ASOS (found via A Cup Of Jo)
- Every classic girl has to carry a classic bag. Love Vivienne Westwood’s Ebury Patent Leather Tote (via Net-A-Porter.com)
- The black patent pump. Goes with everything from a pencil skirt to boyfriend jeans…and ALWAYS will! (Christian Louboutin Pigalle Patent Leather Pumps via Net-A-Porter.com)