Happy Friday afternoon to you! A hectic week makes me crave downtime…but no rest for the weary! It makes me grateful that I have been dedicated to finding things that I LOVE to do at work, at home and everywhere in between. That fact makes everything worthwhile. When my mind is flying, I struggle to focus on just one thing. So, kicking off the weekend today with a little collection of images that are swimming in my mind. Welcome to my brain 🙂 And happy weekend!
- My watch has been full of surprises this week. Seems like everytime I look down, another hour has passed. Would love to see this gorgeous gold watch when I look down sometime! (Photo via This Is Glamorous)
- Leaving on a jet plane Sunday for a quick overnight business trip. Wishing I could travel in this oh-so-perfect Spring Traveling Coat from EmersonMade.
- Lots of laundry to do 🙂 (Photo by Rachel Ashwell via This Is Glamorous)
- Missing ballet this week due to travel but it’s on my mind! Excited to get back in the studio next week. (Photo by Jessica Clair via Style Me Pretty)
- My siblings would say that this should be my mantra during times of stress or uncertainty. See guys? I’m trying! (via Better Than Fine)
- Lovely lattes keep me going…long after I should be going. (via Refinery 29)