My affinity for all things striped has reached a high point, due in large part to the dawning spring season, but also because there are so many lovely striped pieces to choose from right now! Stripes and color blocking are appearing everywhere from runway to ready-to-wear design and I couldn’t be more on board.
Some of my current faves (from left to right, by row…)
- Big Wrap Sailor Stripes scarf by EmersonMade (accompanied by the 1960’s Jacket & Scallop Skirt.) Just LOVE.
- Striped Bow Jacket by Kate Spade. Such a classic spring cover up. Imagine it with brightly colored wellies!
- BDG Bretton Dress via Urban Outfitters. The shape has a retro feel, and combined with the classic stripe makes for a dress up or dress down masterpiece!
- S/S Crenelle Sweater by Hetterson. Preppy and sweet when topping a denim shirt.
- J.Crew Stripe Boatneck Sweater. Just plain closet staple 🙂
- Love this nautical styled photo via The Coveteur. (Derek Lam blazer & Marc Jacobs hat straight out of the closet of Joanna Hillman, a senior fashion editor at Bazaar.)