Happy April! The beginning of the month of April this year means many things to many people: warmer weather, rebirth, Easter season, diamond birthstones, flower buds…but to my husband (and many other fanatics out there) it means one thing only: BASEBALL SEASON. Danny is a die-hard, life-long, hardcore Chicago White Sox fan. I’m not even sure he slept last night in anticipation of their season opener today! Now that we live in Chicago, I expect to be spending many a summer evening at the ballpark 🙂
In honor of Danny and the team he is so loyally devoted to, I decided to put my own spin on the day and celebrate the colors of the Sox, one of my very favorite combinations…black & white.
- Loving the lace and high-waist striped shorts! (Sessun image via This is Glamorous) AND I love her thick straight bangs! I feel a haircut coming on..
- The classic elegance of this Malene Birger shift is stunning, and the photography is to die! (via The Coveteur, Mary Kate Steinmiller)
- Wouldn’t this make the perfect beach bag? (Kate Spade)
- No one does black & white quite like Mackenzie Childs! What a sweet little bud vase, perfect for an end table.
- Super classic, feminine bangle from Kate Spade. I would wear it with lots and lots of red 🙂
- I have my eye on this Burberry watch. I love how they’ve taken so many liberties with the original plaid pattern over the years…sign of a very strong brand!
- To-die-for zebra stripe flats by Alice + Olivia (via Saks Fifth Avenue)
- Can’t get enough of this retro one piece from Anthropologie! Must have it for summer!
- Quickly becoming a seasonal staple, less for shade and more for style…Panama Hat from J.Crew
- New found designer LOVE: Hetterson and the Fee Dress in cream (photo taken by Anja Verdugo)