I’ve been talking myself into wearing spring colors proudly, despite the 30 degrees outside. I have my bright kelly green and fuchsia Lily Pulitzer scarf on today! It appears that the theme of the week is getting excited about spring in hopes of urging it along. In that spirit, a spring color board filled with bright beautiful things.
- Gorgeous Todd Hunter painting called This Perfect Day (I didn’t think I was an abstract girl until I discovered Todd!)
- J.Crew spring 2011 collection outfit. Can’t get enough fancy shorts 🙂
- Pretty moss green Threshold Slingbacks from BHLDN
- Tory Burch wallet – loving pink & gold together for spring
- Floral watercolor dress from Anthropologie…lovely summer work outfit with wedges & a cardigan
- Springtime signifies my seasonal switch to white wine! Cupcake Sauvignon Blanc is so tangy and delicious
- More from the J.Crew color palette: Fawn, Vintage Rose, Mosaic Blue & Organic Green